Charlotte 49ers vs. UTSA Roadrunners 2/19/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends – POSTPONED
The Charlotte 49ers (9-11) and the UTSA Roadrunners (12-9) play at Halton Arena on Friday, February 19, 2021 at 6:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has no set line. The matchup’s point total is set at 138.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Over (138)||UTSA 70 Charlotte 69|
- The 49ers and their opponents have scored at least 138 points — this matchup’s over/under — in six of 20 games (30%) this season.
- In 17 of 21 opportunities (81%) this season, UTSA and its opponents have combined to score more than 138 points.
- The 49ers and the Roadrunners combine to average 4.1 more points per game than the over/under of 138 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 140 points per game, two more than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total in 49ers games this season is 8.9 fewer points than the over/under of 138 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Roadrunners games this year is 15 more points than the point total of 138 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 49ers average 64.2 points per game, 10.9 fewer points than the 75.1 the Roadrunners give up.
- Charlotte has a 2-1 record overall and a 1-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 75.1 points.
- In games when UTSA allows more than 64.2 points, it is 6-9-1 against the spread and 9-9 overall.
- The Roadrunners’ 77.9 points per game are 13 more points than the 64.9 the 49ers give up.
- UTSA is 8-0-1 against the spread and 12-6 overall when it scores more than 64.9 points.
- Charlotte’s record is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall when it gives up more than 77.9 points.
- The 49ers have a -16-point scoring differential on the season (-0.7 per game). The Roadrunners have out-scored opponents by 57 points on the season (2.8 more per game).
Charlotte Betting Information
- Charlotte has struggled against the spread, going 7-10 on the year.
- Charlotte and its opponents have converted the over just 8 times in 17 (47.1%) games this season.
UTSA Betting Information
- The Roadrunners have a losing record against the spread, going 8-9-1 ATS (covering only 44.4% of the time).
- In most of Roadrunners games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (10 out of 18 games, 55.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||Charlotte||-6||145.5||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-84 CHARLT|
|1/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-43 UTSA|
- The scoring leader for the 49ers this season is Jahmir Young, who averages 19.0 points, 5.2 rebounds, and 2.8 assists per game.
- Charlotte’s leading rebounder is Milos Supica averaging 5.5 boards per game and its best passer is Jordan Shepherd and his 2.8 assists per game.
- Young provides the bulk of the 49ers’ three-point shooting production. He hits 1.9 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Shepherd is the 49ers leader in steals, averaging 1.6 steals per game, while Anzac Rissetto leads them in blocks with 0.5 per contest.
- Jhivvan Jackson is at the top of the Roadrunners scoring leaderboard with 20.4 points per game. He also collects 4.1 rebounds and racks up 3.1 assists per game.
- UTSA’s leader in rebounds is Jacob Germany with 6.0 per game, and its leader in assists is Keaton Wallace with 3.4 per game.
- Jackson connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Roadrunners, knocking down shots from downtown at a rate of 2.5 per outing.
- Eric Parrish (1.3 steals per game) and Germany (1.1 blocks per game) pace the Roadrunners in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Hawaii Rainbow Warriors vs. CSU Northridge Matadors: 2/19/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Long Beach State Beach vs. Cal Poly Mustangs 2/19/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Florida International Panthers vs. Southern Miss Golden Eagles 2/19/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Saint Louis Billikens vs. Dayton Flyers: 2/19/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Cleveland State Vikings vs. Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons: 2/19/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
Published at Sat, 20 Feb 2021 02:00:05 +0000