UMBC Retrievers vs. New Hampshire Wildcats: January 10, 2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
The UMBC Retrievers (7-1) are favored (-1.5) to continue a seven-game win streak when they visit the New Hampshire Wildcats (1-3) at 12:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 10, 2021 at Lundholm Gymnasium.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
UMBC Betting Information
- The Retrievers have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 7-1 record.
- The Retrievers have posted a winning record of 2-1 against the spread when the spread is -1.5 or bigger.
- The Retrievers have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 1 of 8 games (12.5%).
New Hampshire Betting Information
- New Hampshire has a losing record against the spread, going 0-3 ATS (covering only zero% of the time).
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Wildcats have not fared well, going 0-2 against the spread.
- In most of Wildcats games this season, the teams have not hit the over (1 out of 3 games, 33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2021||New Hampshire||-1||134||-114||-106||Regular Season||69-54 UMBC|
|3/7/2020||UMBC||-2.5||131||-140||+120||Conference Tournament||73-67 UMBC|
|2/15/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-59 UMBC|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-60 UNH|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||56-53 UMBC|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||59-51 UMBC|
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Retrievers is Brandon Horvath, who averages 16.0 points and 8.1 rebounds per game.
- Darnell Rogers is the Retrievers best passer, dispensing 2.8 assists per game while scoring 9.4 PPG.
- L.J. Owens provides the bulk of the Retrievers’ three-point shooting production. He makes 2.0 threes per game to lead the team.
- Rogers is the Retrievers leader in steals, averaging 1.6 steals per game, while Daniel Akin leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
New Hampshire Leaders
- Jayden Martinez averages 13.9 points and 9.1 rebounds per game for the Wildcats, enough to make him the top scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Blondeau Tchoukuiengo’s assist statline leads New Hampshire; he racks up 2.9 assists per game.
- Josh Hopkins makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wildcats, knocking down shots from downtown at a rate of 2.0 per contest.
- New Hampshire’s leader in steals is Marque Maultsby with 1.1 per game, and its leader in blocks is Tayler Mattos with 1.2 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found
Published at Sun, 10 Jan 2021 10:00:27 +0000