Jacksonville Jaguars at Baltimore Ravens: Week 15 Line and Early Picks
The Jacksonville Jaguars (1-12) bring a 12-game losing streak into a matchup with the Baltimore Ravens (8-5) on Sunday, December 20, 2020 at M&T Bank Stadium. Baltimore is a two-touchdown favorite in the game. The contest’s over/under is set at 47.5.
- Game Day: Sunday, December 20, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Baltimore, MD
- Stadium: M&T Bank Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Ravens Betting Insights
- Baltimore has put together a 7-5-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Ravens have a split ATS record of 0-0-1 when favored by at least 14.0 points.
- Just seven of Baltimore’s 13 games this year have gone over the point total (46.2% of its outings).
- The Jaguars defense has allowed 29.5 points per game this season, close to the same amount as the 27.9 the Ravens have scored.
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, Baltimore is 6-0 and 4-1-1 against the spread.
- Jacksonville is 1-5 overall and 5-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 29.5 points.
Jaguars Betting Insights
- Jacksonville’s games have gone over the point total in six out of 13 opportunities this season (46.2%).
- Jacksonville has a losing 6-7 record against the spread.
- The Jaguars average points scored this season (20.1) and the Ravens points allowed (21) are within 0.9 points of each other.
- In games where Jacksonville scores at least 20.1 points this season, they are 1-6 overall and 5-2 against the spread.
- Baltimore is 6-1 overall and 6-0-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 21 points.
|Ravens (-14)||Over (47.5)||Ravens 37 Jaguars 13|
- In 61.5% of their games this year (eight of 13 chances), the Ravens and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 47.5 points.
- In seven of 13 opportunities (53.8%) this season, Jacksonville has combined with its opponents to score more than 47.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 0.5 more points per game (48) than this matchup’s over/under of 47.5 points.
- The Ravens and the Jaguars have seen their opponents average a combined 3.0 more points per game than the point total of 47.5 set for this outing.
- The average over/under the Ravens have had set in games this season is 1.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Jaguars this year is 2.0 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Ravens vs Jaguars: Last 5 Meetings
Jacksonville has a 3-2 advantage over Baltimore in the last five matchups between these two teams. Jacksonville outscored Baltimore 107-73 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|9/24/2017||Jaguars||410-186 JAX||44-7 JAX|
|9/25/2016||Jaguars||283-216 BAL||19-17 BAL|
|11/15/2015||Ravens||397-258 BAL||22-20 JAX|
|12/14/2014||Ravens||314-248 BAL||20-12 BAL|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Baltimore is 3-0 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over the last three contests.
- The over has been familiar to Baltimore. They have gone over the total two times in their last three games.
- The Ravens and their opponents have combined to score an average of 57.7 points in their last three games, 10.2 more than the 47.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Jacksonville has gone 2-1 against the spread and 0-3 overall in their last three outcomes.
- Jacksonville has gone over the total one time in the last three contests.
- The Jaguars have averaged a total of 48 combined points over their last three games, 0.5 greater than this matchup’s over/under of 47.5.
Ravens: CB Tramon Williams: Questionable (Thigh), CB Jimmy Smith: Questionable (Shoulder), QB Robert Griffin III: Out (Hamstring), TE Luke Willson: Questionable (Hip), TE Nick Boyle: Out (Knee), WR DeAndrew White: Out (Lower Body), OT Ronnie Stanley: Out (Ankle), CB Tavon Young: Out (Knee), WR Chris Moore: Questionable (Thigh), CB Iman Marshall: Out (Knee), QB Trace McSorley: Out (Knee), WR Antoine Wesley: Out (Shoulder), OLB Otaro Alaka: Out (Knee), CB Terrell Bonds: Out (Knee), TE Jacob Breeland: Out (Knee), DT Broderick Washington: Questionable (Concussion), S Geno Stone: Out (Illness), CB Khalil Dorsey: Out (Shoulder)
Jaguars: FB Bruce Miller: Out (Suspended), CB D.J. Hayden: Out (Knee), RB Chris Thompson: Out (Back), NT Abry Jones: Questionable (Ankle), C Brandon Linder: Questionable (Ankle), G Andrew Norwell: Out (Arm), K Josh Lambo: Out (Groin), OLB Kamalei Correa: Out (Hamstring), FS Josh Jones: Questionable (Shoulder), WR Dede Westbrook: Out (Knee), CB Greg Mabin: Out (Hamstring), OLB Leon Jacobs: Out (Acl), WR Trey Quinn: Out (Hamstring), DE Josh Allen: Out (Knee), RB Ryquell Armstead: Out (Illness), TE Josh Oliver: Out (Broken Foot), NT Dontavius Russell: Out (Hip), DT DaVon Hamilton: Out (Knee), S Daniel Thomas: Out (Arm), OL Ben Bartch: Out (Illness), CB C.J. Henderson: Out (Groin), CB Chris Claybrooks: Out (Groin), TE Ben Ellefson: Out (Knee)
More Recent NFL News
Published at Wed, 16 Dec 2020 09:00:21 +0000